Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Clip-nut for door pocket attachment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Guys,

I am looking for the "clip nut" as Porsche calls it in the PET 999 507 318 02 or 999 507 317 02. It shows both part numbers and I do not know which is which. It is the square captive-nut that pops into the inner door frame where the door pocket attaches to the door. I would like to find 2 if possible. Anybody know what I am talking about and have some stashed away? @bdstone914

Thanks for the help,
Michael beerchug.gif
76-914
popcorn[1].gif They're an odd size IIRC. I tried a few from metric suppliers w/o success. If you find some save me one of them! biggrin.gif
Aerostatwv
Anything here close?

https://belmetric.com/automotive/body-shop-...metal-hardware/

rasam
I think they're called "cage nuts."
76-914
QUOTE(rasam @ Oct 14 2022, 01:10 PM) *

I think they're called "cage nuts."

Correct. I needed to spread the ears on the metric cage nut I found at Bel-Metric. And, even then it would slip out of the square hole sometimes. headbang.gif I should have welded one in place. biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
Yeah, I call them captive-nuts, cage-nuts; Porsche calls them "clip-nuts". Regardless, they are NLA from Porsche. I am sure someone has a bunch of old doors sitting around that has some "clip-nuts" they can pop out and mail to me?
914werke
wub.gif
yeahmag
I should have a bunch of them new. I'll go look...
Cairo94507
@yeahmag - I appreciate that; if you find them send me a PM and I will send you my address and $$.

Thank you,
Michael
carl k
@Cairo94507

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Found a few, both thread sizes. Message me if you still need 'em.

thanks!
Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.