Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - set of Pedrinis w/tires ***SOLD***
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
East coaster
Full set of Pedrinis with Goodyear Eagle GT tires in 195-60-15. Wheels are in good shape, just need a good cleaning. Tires are in good condition with no dry rotting or cracks, and plenty of tread depth. These are ready to bolt on and go. Looking to sell the complete set for local pick up in NJ. $1000

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Early wheels 70-72. Will not work on 73-76 front hubs.
East coaster
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 18 2022, 06:31 AM) *

Yes, Thanks……these are for early 914s. I was told they’ll work on later cars but not be hub centric, not sure if that’s correct?
BENBRO02
QUOTE(East coaster @ Oct 20 2022, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 18 2022, 06:31 AM) *

Yes, Thanks……these are for early 914s. I was told they’ll work on later cars but not be hub centric, not sure if that’s correct?

I’m pretty sure you need to machine metal off the wheels to work with the later hubs. You should also include the date code on the tires.
914Sixer
Centers have to be machined to fit front hubs.
East coaster
Bump……..Open to offers, wasn’t real sure what to ask.
MiltonMinty
Would you consider shipping to Tennessee? 37064?

I’ll pay the shipping. Can pay via PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks for consideration
Milton
East coaster
QUOTE(MiltonMinty @ Oct 22 2022, 01:28 PM) *

Would you consider shipping to Tennessee? 37064?

I’ll pay the shipping. Can pay via PayPal or Venmo.

Thanks for consideration
Milton

Not sure how to ship these, do you have any info on how best to ship?
Beach914
I bought some Mahles and they were shipped nicely boxed in pairs by UPS ground. Wrapped in thin foam in cardboard boxes. UPS store can do for you.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Oct 23 2022, 06:35 AM) *

I bought some Mahles and they were shipped nicely boxed in pairs by UPS ground. Wrapped in thin foam in cardboard boxes. UPS store can do for you.

That works if they dont have tires.
MiltonMinty
What’s the manufacturing date code on the tires?

If they’re 6+ years old I wouldn’t want them anyway. I’d pay to have them removed before shipping just the rims. That would save you and me the cost and hassle of shipping old tires that I would throw out anyway. I already own a 1 year old set of tires that will fit these wheels.

If you’re open to seeing if we can get together on a plan and price to make this work send me a text or give me a call. 920-five eight five-six two 88

Thanks!
East coaster
Sold…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.