Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: \\Rant on
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Don't want to turn this into a Rusty thread, but enough, already. 3 club members owe me, and more importantly, Special Olympics $$ for WCC 2005.
Before anyone volunteers, I can handle the money situation, and am not looking for anyone to step in here, but these guys should honor their promises.
Scott Thatcher, received half of the funds necessary to cover your bad check, but $75 is still due.
Artechinka and DJM914-6: The artwork promised has not been received. Please return the $200 credit given and $40 cash sent.

ArtechnikA
your painting is in work.

you're getting a $350 painting, crated and shipped cross country, gratis, in exchange for my having been listed as a sponsor (no money). because the painting was not completed in time to be displayed at the event (my fault) i'm receiving essentially no promotional benefit from the deal, which i am honoring just the same.

and i'll tell you what: through 2005, i will send you 10% of the value of any painting i do for a WCC registered attendee. (total inquiries to date: 1)

{ lest there be any possible confusion -- i know that the painting in question is *not* for Howard's personal use -- it's going to an attendee. }
scotty914
and howard as soon i make some money you will get the rest, i do have a couple of jobs lined up lets hope they dont fall thru like all of the others have
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.