Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 werke windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nate W
Just wondering if anyone has bought one of the windshields from 914werke.com? I had heard that some of the brands didnt fit well, just thought I’d see if anyone has any comments.
Thanks!
mb911
QUOTE(Nate W @ Oct 25 2022, 08:52 AM) *

Just wondering if anyone has bought one of the windshields from 914werke.com? I had heard that some of the brands didnt fit well, just thought I’d see if anyone has any comments.
Thanks!

Well to be clear they’re not his brand windshields but he is a distributor. I have a Chinese windshield in my car and it works and fits just fine. No it’s not perfect but works.Click to view attachment
76-914
Same here. I've installed and have both Chinese & Sekruit. Both fit fine.
bbrock
I'm pretty confident Rich wouldn't sell a windshield without knowing for sure they fit.

I've got Chinese XYG in mine. It works fine. No way will I spend $ on a Sekurit driving around here. Our DD just took a rock in the windshield last week. That's makes 4 windshields busted in that car and this one was less than a year old. This is where windshields come to die.
Robarabian
I bought from Rich. Was easy. Glass is beautiful.

NOTE: When you go to pick it up from the local vendor, inspect it carefully. The first three they brought out were scratched. I made them bring all of them and hand picked the best they had. Once you leave with it, you own it.

Would buy again.
bkrantz
I also bought one through Rich, and picked it up at a distributor warehouse. The fit was excellent, and I found only a couple of tiny scratches--probably typical for auto glass.
nivekdodge
It isn't in yet but it's nice and was easy
Nate W
Cool thanks for the replies!
914werke
Thanks all. smile.gif
These are the XYG glass.
Ive yet to encounter one that "doesn't fit". blink.gif
Ive tried to pickup where Richard Tankel left off to make it easy & relatively inexpensive to replace our windshield glass, but its still a DIY process. smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.