Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRRAAIIILLEEERRRRR!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I just bought evil-bay item number 4567331348. If some could provide a link to that please.
If anyone would like the flatbed trailer in my driveway come and get it.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
redshift
ohmy.gif

Is that a bumble bee in the background!?

M
SLITS
I'd let you store it in Riverside, but then I would have to consider you a friend.
redshift
You can bring it here, I have no friends.

M
JoeSharp
I have room in the driveway, thank both of you very much and I consider both of you my friends.
MattR
Joe, I think I can use it. Let me talk to my pops (about storage) and get back to you.
Britain Smith
You bought this thing...sweet!

Trailer Ebay Ad

user posted image
JoeSharp
YEAH!!! Talk about sweet, I get to park two car in it and get my shop back....
Series9
It's only a mile from my house. That's a big MF'er.

We could do a 914 test fit with the Turtlegirl project when we pick it up this week... cool.gif
JoeSharp
Joe: Check out the lift. I think I can make it lift a car for an engine drop.
jonwatts
Kind of expensive for a trailer, but pretty darn cheap for a two car garage! laugh.gif
markb
D@MN! clap.gif
URY914
Did you sell your house and now you're going to live in the trailer?
McMark
YAY! clap.gif

The thought of your backing your beautiful car off that trailer at the WCC is just SCARY. Glad to see the new MONSTER!

cool.gif
JoeSharp
Hey! Paul: No I didn't sell yet , but it will nice when I make the move to your hood.
redshift
I don't think Ron, and I both could live on a flatbed. sad.gif

idea.gif

Hey! That's a NICE covered one! Are you going to plumb it, and run power? biggrin.gif

M
bondo
Am I to understand you're giving away a flatbed trailer? I'm going down to Riverside this weekend. Hmm.. smile.gif
LuckieO
So I hear we get to hold the trailer hostage at our house until you come out for a visit...I mean pick up the trailer. I look forward to seeing you! biggrin.gif

Luck
Engman
Great muther of Zeus - that is a BIG trailer. I guess you will start Neverland 2 now!

Really that is larger than my 2 car garage. Awesome.

M
Joe Bob
If that trailer is coming thru AZ empty....lemme know....I might have something that needs picking up.
tdgray
Holy Sh$t Joe ohmy.gif

That's not a trailer... that living accomodations for 63 mexicans. ohmy.gif

Damn dude... small upgrade from your current trailer 'eh huh.gif
ematulac
VERY nice. pray.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif Wow! Joe.....

That's a big MoFo! You can take the whole So Cal Contingent to WCC06 in Portland next year with extra space for a case or two of Casadores! Great value for money. smilie_pokal.gif
neo914-6
Nice, It's almost as big as my house! huh.gif

Aaron Cox
shit joe!

when do we cristen it with casadores????
beerchug.gif
lagunero
que bonita!
Maltese Falcon
Hey Joe, does that thing have a HEMI ? blink.gif
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.