Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LeMans GT Poster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
I searched for the LeMans poster buy and got 8 pages... I got to page 5 and bailed. Does anyone here still have LeMans GT posters FS?? Or, know where I can snag one?

Spanks!

E.
Gustl
about every third day there is one on eBay ...

PP sells 'em too: Porsche 24 Heures Du Mans 1970

user posted image
ArtechnikA
Larry Turner on the 911 list has a buncha posters. check 'em out here.
Eric_Shea
Thanks,

Larry had Wayner beat by $10.00 smilie_pokal.gif
maf914
Those are some great posters. I may have to order a few. How about this one along with the LeMans 914?

i love porsche
i got mine from performance products....a bit expensive though
Eric_Shea
Mike,

Where'd you find that one?
Jacques
16.75 shipped AutoartSuperstore I've purchased the 914 24Hrs poster from this guy a while back, along with another Auto Union poster. Both arrived quickly, and no damage.

user posted image
ClayPerrine
I got Betty an original (not a repro, but an original from Porsche) of this one last Christmas.....

user posted image

It's a little rough, but I think it was worth it. biggrin.gif
Jeroen
if you're looking for porsche posters, this is THE source...
http://www.parc.de
they (re)print all the factory stuff (they're the only one licenced by Porsche)
VegasRacer
Wow. w00t.gif Check out the price on this one. Who else has one of these 1971 Monte Carlo posters? I always knew it was the rarest of the 3 Factory Posters that show a 914. I got mine from Vasek Polak years ago. I thought it was expensive then. I guess I should have bought an extra as an investment.
maf914
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Aug 8 2005, 04:23 PM)
Mike,

Where'd you find that one?

Eric,

Check the poster titled Nurburgring 86, on the site listed by Rich. I had spent a few minutes checking all of the posters listed and found this one was a 914 poster.
maf914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Aug 9 2005, 02:14 AM)
I guess I should have bought an extra as an investment.

Ha, ha! laugh.gif I buy plastic models occassionally and if it's something cool I will buy two. My girlfriend shakes her head and asks why I bought two. She just doesn't understand. rolleyes.gif When she's not around and I'm digging through my collection of stuff, I shake my head and wonder "What am I gonna do with all of this shit?" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.