Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb: 914-6 race cookie cutter megaphones for 1 5/8 headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Title says it all! Have any to sell me?
Bullethead
I have a set, need to measure them though. Will post later today.
RARE 6
QUOTE(BillJ @ Oct 29 2022, 06:57 PM) *

Title says it all! Have any to sell me?

No megaphones but I do have a single outlet stinger available in very good condition. Believe it may have originally been an Empi product. Used with stock heat exchangers on my -6 back in the day. $100 shipped in the lower 48.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911

Gotcha all set. Text sent
Bullethead
QUOTE(mb911 @ Oct 30 2022, 07:24 PM) *

Gotcha all set. Text sent

Good on ya Ben... mine are 1 7/8".
infraredcalvin
@BillJ Heh, did you get your car on a dyno? Looking for a few extra ponies?

You’ve been following my saga, the quick change out of my muffler gave me something from a butt dyno standpoint, and that wasn’t even properly tuned…. I’m guessing I got an additional 20 hp just from uncorking mine and upping main jets to address the lean spikes.

It gets LOUD though, the flat 6 is not a quiet motor lol-2.gif
BillJ
Sorry for not responding to everyone faster! Picked up a set from.Ben and looking forward to getting them coated and installed when the engine is ready.

@RARE 6. Thanks for posting that and hope someone else sees and is interested.

@infraredcalvin . Definitely hoping that between the bigger headers that i got from msds (thanks Marty) and these i see some improvement. Went a little bigger on ID for headers and these in place of the phase 9s whicj will be less restrictive and much noisier. Plan to use the megaphones for non-restrictive DB level tracks and the phase 9s for quieter ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.