Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need an early front clip.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rick 918-S
Some of you may know I have a six that met a concrete light post dead center at speed.

I have a rust free 1970 -4 car I purchased to use for parts for my rust free 6. Up til now I haven't been able to convince myself that cutting a good 4 cylinder car is the right thing to do.

So save this car from the knife. I am not selling the 4. I am looking to purchase an early shell (70 to early 72) with a rust in the rear and a good front clip. The car needs to have the early front panel and good frunk floor.

Anyone have a shell or a good clip they want to sell?
Montreal914
Have you contacted Vince in Hesperia CA?

A bit far from dry.gif you but dry desert...
rick 918-S
Thanks not yet. I am sure he could ship it too. idea.gif
76-914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 30 2022, 08:37 AM) *

Thanks not yet. I am sure he could ship it too. idea.gif

And you drove right past Vince's when you were trailering that wrecked 6 home. Good to see you starting on this one Rick. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Still have one ahead of the 6. That was a great road trip. Great friends along the way. Got to see Slits shop when we picked the 2.7-S. great BBQ. I am not sure I knew about Vince then. I will check with him this week.
rick 918-S
Spoke with Vince today. Nada zip zilch
mgphoto
Take the panel off the 4 to use on the 6 and replace it with a late model panel. The 4 won’t go down drastically and the 6 will go up dramatically.
rick 918-S
I think I located a clip. Garold has a car that may provide what I need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.