Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Atomic Tour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LuckieO
I just wanted to let everyone know I completed The Atomic Tour-MS 150 ride successfully! Overall, the ride went really well! Once again, I want to thank everyone who made a donation! You guys really stepped up to the plate for me and those with MS! I set my goal at $600, and thanks to the 914 Club and some of my friends, I was able to raise $920. I have included a picture of me with my team mates at the beginning of the second day of riding (I am the one on the right, for those of you who have never met me).

THE 914CLUB ROCKS!!!

P.S. I still have another month to raise money towards the ride, so let me know if you would like to make a donation.

Lauren

smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
Grats Lauren!

I've got $20 lookin for a good home... Send me an email and we'll work it out.
Eric Taylor
Awesome Lauren! What a great way to raise some money for a good cause. Nice bikes as well, Is that a felt your riding?
Eric
LuckieO
QUOTE (Eric Taylor @ Aug 8 2005, 03:20 PM)
Awesome Lauren! What a great way to raise some money for a good cause. Nice bikes as well, Is that a felt your riding?
Eric

Thanks! Actually, it is a giant. The frame is a TCR two, but some of the components have been changed. It is about to go through another rebuild. I am getting all campy components as a "you have earned it" gift from my husband. I love the frame! It fits me really well.

Lauren
xitspd
Congrates Lauren smilie_pokal.gif Great effort for a worthy cause! One of my best friends has MS and it is a real struggle. Thank you for your support to find a cure. Just got back from Mammoth Mtn high altitude training for "The 24 Hours of Adrenalin" race next month. I ride Giant too!
bd1308
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE MY GIANT. its the best bike ever. I baby that thing so much. I like it better than my brother's Schwinn.
Eric Taylor
Hey How cool! I didn't know their were other riders on here? I ride a specialized and just got back into riding this year. Lauren- Campy man you earned it, enjoy it, your bike is going to ride and look like a work of art. i'm sure you could burn my legs off.
Eric
bd1308
i should start riding again.....

i used to ride all over the place.....
LuckieO
QUOTE (xitspd @ Aug 8 2005, 05:45 PM)
Congrates Lauren smilie_pokal.gif Great effort for a worthy cause! One of my best friends has MS and it is a real struggle. Thank you for your support to find a cure. Just got back from Mammoth Mtn high altitude training for "The 24 Hours of Adrenalin" race next month. I ride Giant too!

Hey Daniel, great picture! Very impressive! What is the altitude there, 12,000? There is still snow on the ground behind you. I wish you luck next month!!! What does the 24 Hours of Adrenalin intale? Also, I thank you again, for your donation, bumping my thread, just being vocal about your support! smilie_pokal.gif

I believe that there are actually quite a few riders in the club. There were a few who made comments on my fundraising thread. Of course, Elliot Cannon has a bike rack on his teener...how cool is that! biggrin.gif

Luck
redshift
Such a good thing, for a good cause.

Maybe I need a pedal conversion.. idea.gif

smile.gif

M
LuckieO
QUOTE (Eric Taylor @ Aug 8 2005, 06:30 PM)
Hey How cool! I didn't know their were other riders on here? I ride a specialized and just got back into riding this year. Lauren- Campy man you earned it, enjoy it, your bike is going to ride and look like a work of art. i'm sure you could burn my legs off.
Eric

I have only heard good things about Specialized. I don't know about burning your legs off? From the weekend, I have realized that the body does more than we think if we just believe it can, although my ass hurts like hell! laugh.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (LuckieO @ Aug 8 2005, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (xitspd @ Aug 8 2005, 05:45 PM)
Congrates Lauren   smilie_pokal.gif   Great effort for a worthy cause!  One of my best friends has MS and it is a real struggle.  Thank you for your support to find a cure.  Just got back from Mammoth Mtn high altitude training for "The 24 Hours of Adrenalin" race next month.  I ride Giant too!

Hey Daniel, great picture! Very impressive! What is the altitude there, 12,000? There is still snow on the ground behind you. I wish you luck next month!!! What does the 24 Hours of Adrenalin intale? Also, I thank you again, for your donation, bumping my thread, just being vocal about your support! smilie_pokal.gif

I believe that there are actually quite a few riders in the club. There were a few who made comments on my fundraising thread. Of course, Elliot Cannon has a bike rack on his teener...how cool is that! biggrin.gif

Luck

Hey Lauren,

11059 ft at the cornice where I was standing in the picture. Check out The 24 hours of Adrenalin at www.24hoursofadrenalin.com We are racing two ten man corporate teams this year at the Hurkey Creek event. The picture attached is another view off the top at Mammoth Mtn with friends and families.
LuckieO
You definetely have some awesome pics! Good luck again!

Lauren
Series9
More pics. Not bad for a camera phone:
Series9
next:
Series9
next:
Series9
last:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.