Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI CocoMats running 15% Off Early Bird + CYBER MONDAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
I received an email from ColoMats today. Copying and pasting here: CocoMats 15% Off Early Bird Special. Order Early for 15% OFF. For three days only, CocoMats.com is offering an Early Bird Special (Tuesday, Nov. 01 to Thursday, Nov. 03). All floor mats are 15% OFF when you use coupon code: BIRD15

Passing along Coco Mats' Cyber Monday deal:

At the Cocomats factory in Fort Mill, SC, we’re hard at work for the holiday season. When our mats reach your home, each one will be handled by no less than seven different people. We all appreciate your choice of floor mats and hope they give you the joy we have in crafting them.

On this Cyber Monday, we would like to offer you 15% off your entire purchase using the code: BFCM22

www.CocoMats.com

Cairo94507
I love my Coco mats; this is a great deal. beerchug.gif
Nacho
Question: For those of you that already have Coco Mats did you chose the option for floor mat attachments?

-Ignacio
Cairo94507
Hi Ignacio, I did not; these mats are heavy and do not move in my car. beerchug.gif
Nacho
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 3 2022, 10:21 AM) *

Hi Ignacio, I did not; these mats are heavy and do not move in my car. beerchug.gif

Perfect! thank you for the feedback beerchug.gif

Nacho
Coco mats ordered! piratenanner.gif thanks for the heads up on the discount code @DC_neun_vierzehn beerchug.gif
ssstikircr
They offer two different passenger floor mats standard and extended coverage. Is anyone using the extended coverage option B2?
Literati914
QUOTE(Nacho @ Nov 3 2022, 10:00 AM) *

Question: For those of you that already have Coco Mats did you chose the option for floor mat attachments?

-Ignacio
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 3 2022, 10:21 AM) *

Was wondering the same thing… my ‘72 has the stock attachment “posts” welded to the floor from factory - so isn’t it a case of ordering with NO attachment option for people who’d be laying these over the stock carpeting? Alternatively order WITH attachment option if using these instead of stock carpeting?

930cabman
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 3 2022, 07:07 AM) *

I love my Coco mats; this is a great deal. beerchug.gif

I had them in a 356 years ago and have considered them in my 914. Thanks for the heads up
MiltonMinty
Thanks, OP! I got my order in with the discount. Now we wait. I guess quality take time.

Thanks, again.
DC_neun_vierzehn
Passing along ...

On this Cyber Monday, we would like to offer you 15% off your entire purchase using the code: BFCM22

www.CocoMats.com
Steve
Ordered a set!! Thanks!!
mxkinn01
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Nov 3 2022, 03:14 PM) *

They offer two different passenger floor mats standard and extended coverage. Is anyone using the extended coverage option B2?

Here is what the long Coco mats look like.
Even the bag they came wrapped in is cool.
Mike
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Front yard mechanic
Coco mats scratch my Louie Vuitton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.