Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Oil Cooler Bracket and Engine Tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
autopro
Hi everyone, I am looking for the oil cooler brackets and the right-hand side engine tin that goes on the front of the engine. Here are the diagrams of the parts I am looking for, TIA.

1972 1.7

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
autopro
I just found this picture on the forum and it looks like this might be a separate piece that I am missing

Click to view attachment
B2524
I have the brackets if you still need them. PM me an offer.
Not sure if I have a spare sheet metal piece. Will check.
bdstone914
QUOTE(autopro @ Nov 5 2022, 09:48 PM) *

I just found this picture on the forum and it looks like this might be a separate piece that I am missing

Click to view attachment

It is long long piece as shown in the line drawing but commonly breaks off wherethat one did.
@autopro
autopro
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 6 2022, 07:49 PM) *

It is long long piece as shown in the line drawing but commonly breaks off wherethat one did.
@autopro

No wonder, this makes sense and it's probably what happened to mine. Thanks for clearing things up for me.
carl k
I'd hang onto that corner piece. That is the bit that got cut and removed when the dealer installed air conditioning compressor was installed. There are many tins where that corner is missing. Your bit might be useful to combine with a AC chopped piece.

-Carl
autopro
Weekend bump.
carl k
@autopro

I thought you were covered for the parts. I have these oil cooler brackets:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

regards,
Carl
autopro
Hi Carl, I'll take it. Please let me know how much and your PayPal info. Shipping would be to San Diego 91977.

Best,
Pedro
carl k
PM sent
autopro
Still looking for the engine tin if anyone might have it, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.