Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: "73 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
windforfun
1.7 liter. No collision damage. Very little rust. No audio system. Perfect targa top. Runs like a champ. Gorgeous car. Asking 40 K$.

beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
Cairo94507
Come on now, we all want to see pictures of this beauty. Adding your approximate location would be helpful too. beerchug.gif
914Next
Looks like a really nice car but "very little rust": and "asking $40k" do really require more pics and information please. Would love to see more of this beautiful car. If it's as clean as it looks you will likely get your asking price....or a bit higher. GLWTS
windforfun
QUOTE(914Next @ Nov 8 2022, 01:17 PM) *

Looks like a really nice car but "very little rust": and "asking $40k" do really require more pics and information please. Would love to see more of this beautiful car. If it's as clean as it looks you will likely get your asking price....or a bit higher. GLWTS

Please send a PM. Let's chat.
windforfun
New asking price of 35 K$. If you're interested, please give me a call at 408-802-0155.
windforfun
Anybody interested in a new asking price of 32.5 K$?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
I really think if you took some great shots of this beautiful car and posted them along with a short cold-start video, the car would sell. It appears in the 1 photo, to be a very nice car. GLWTS beerchug.gif
windforfun
FWIW, after driving this baby today, I'm glad that it didn't sell. I guess you could say that it has become a respected member of the family (not like all the other assholes).

shades.gif shades.gif shades.gif
Miniwerks
QUOTE(windforfun @ Apr 21 2023, 04:52 PM) *

FWIW, after driving this baby today, I'm glad that it didn't sell. I guess you could say that it has become a respected member of the family (not like all the other assholes).

shades.gif shades.gif shades.gif

And after all of that effort you put in. I am shocked it didn't sell immediately. I am going to screen shot this as a best practice should I ever want to list a car so thanks for that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.