Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front hood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
slammin
Hi I’m looking for a fiberglass front hood with the headlight assemblies filled in any info greatly appreciated. Slamming out. Hope someone has a used one they’d like to get rid of .
Craigers17
QUOTE(slammin @ Nov 6 2022, 04:52 PM) *

Hi I’m looking for a fiberglass front hood with the headlight assemblies filled in any info greatly appreciated. Slamming out. Hope someone has a used one they’d like to get rid of .

@slammin I think this guy has or had what you are looking for. It's a relatively old post, but you never know. Bonus is that it looks like you aren't too far from each other. I'd try to text or call him....he hasn't been active here for a few months. Good luck!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;hl=fiberglass
brant
I have a used one
But shipping would be crazy and imagine that new might actually cost less with a corporate shipping discount
GregAmy
I've got one in central CT. I was going to use it but its shape is not quite right, it's a little more concave than stock. It can probably be heated up and massaged but I'm not that motivated.

Plus my racer is a historics/vintage, and who really care about the weight? More weight on the nose of this car is better anyway.

Here's the deal: I'll trade it to you for a case of your local IPAs (standard, not NEIPA please*) and local pickup only in Middletown CT.

Whadya say? PM me. - GA

*Are you near Peekskill Brewing? I like their Eastern Standard. Wouldn't mind trying some of their Oktoberfest if there's any left.
ChrisFoley
I might have one.
Craigers17
Another one for sale....the pics make the front edge look a little wonky to me, but maybe it's just the photos. You can probably get a brand new one from @mikey914 in FG or CF for close to the same price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265986815623?fits=...mp;toolid=10049
GregAmy
Sam drove over yesterday and grabbed mine. The shape is a bit too concave but I think it was worth the gas and a case of IPA to give it a shot.

Super guy. He's restomodding a nice overfender, pics show excellent workmanship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.