Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HHI Concourse and motoring festival in Hilton Head SC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
thought i’d post this here since a lot of you don’t do Instagram,
I showed my 914 as mart of the saturday’s Car Club Showcase , as a selected member of the local PCA. there was people’s choice voting too, which is always weird at stuff like this, but only voted on by other people showing , anyway also separated judging and there were awards of distinction that were given, a total of 40 from the 500 or so cars being shown that day, and of those 4 were selected and given “Order of Merit” awards, i was one of those 4!!!! WOW was i shocked when they said hey get in your car get to drive across the show field , interviewed by the MC Dennis Gauge,and display with the other winners beer3.gif lots of fun, i did NOT expect that !
Literati914
Congratulations.. beautiful car all around and I particularly love the door card , seat combo!

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 7 2022, 09:54 AM) *

Congratulations.. beautiful car all around and I particularly love the door card , seat combo!

thanks! 914rubber hooked me up with the door cards, the whole interior did garner a lot of attention here for sure!, my restoration on a budget was well received and held up well against a lot of more expensive cars. Also had the new scottish wool tartan blanket matching and my matching travel bags , that all is always a big hit !

also special thanks to Mark Whitesell for sending out the blanket so fast , i had it in time to be able to put in the car, of course we had unseasonably warm temps so it seemed silly but lots of people wanted to know where i got all that stuff! So i thing probably 20 current 914 owners that were attending the show but not familiar with our website and the venders like 914rubber were very curious where we get our products for restoration. i gave out Bruce Stone ans 914rubber ans several others’ contact information to them.
rfinegan
Congratulations ...well deserved award
Cairo94507
@DRPHIL914 - Well deserved; you have a beautiful car. beerchug.gif
campbellcj
Congrats - your car looks fabulous!
burton73
Congratulations, your car really is nice all the details are Outstanding.

Best Bob B

first.gif
jim_hoyland
Congrats Dr Phil; your car is fantastic. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.