Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F*uck FedEx
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Same problem today! Was on the phone for 1/2hour locating where the package ended up. Great, all the way down to Auburn only 1 1/2 in traffic one way, no problem in 87 degree rush hour traffic.

Finally, spoke to a manager type to set up a appointment delivery tomorrow. What a joke...

dry.gif

Monique took over the phone call cuz I was getting alittle bit pissed....... Yack.gif
Joe Bob
So did you ask them where yer fuching parts were? biggrin.gif

These guys get training on how to piss people off by being dim....they actually, IMHO, try to be so stooopid that you just give up in disgust.
redshift
Holy shit... must be regional.. unsure.gif

M
DuckRyder
I have far fewer issues with fed ex, they are also the only ones that have ever delivered early.

You think you are upset now just do some regular shipping with brown...

I once got a muffler that actually had truck tracks on it... Losers...

Mark Henry
QUOTE (DuckRyder @ Aug 8 2005, 09:25 PM)
You think you are upset now just do some regular shipping with brown...

I once got a muffler that actually had truck tracks on it... Losers...

Hmmmm....I wonder if Elliot has ever ran over a package with a plane tire. idea.gif

biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
I think its time to break out the big guns so I can get my parts!!!
redshift
Oh no... asses of evil.

ohmy.gif

M
Bleyseng
Yup, I like pulling his strings so he can do evil deeds! ar15.gif
grantsfo
This is FedEx at their best. When they lose stuff they typically are clueless. When they damage stuff they try to conceal it. I have had more than my share of FedEx screw ups. They are terribly managed in several regions across the US. If you happen to be in one of those regions your screwed. Better to go with Brown or Big Yellow.
rhodyguy
hahahahaha. gotta LOVE that seattle traffic. hope you enjoyed yourself. what's the complaint with the temp? the passat has ac right? i don't understand why you didn't go down lk washington blvd to renton unsure.gif . is the actual address the street (letitia?)on the rainier ave side of the house or on the alley?

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.