Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: L Jetronic Fuel Injection system complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gtsdls
Removed from a 1975 (7 pin AFM) 1.8 which was running at the time. Additional pics available. PayPal accepted plus PP fee. Buyer responsible for actual shipping.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=857
679]Click to view attachment
gtsdls
Price is $850.
jesiv
When was it last run?
JeffBowlsby
One of the best 'complete FI system' ads I have ever seen. Hoping every component checks out as functional.

I am not your buyer but one question: is the 1.8L-only bolt on air filter box shelf included also... did not see it in the photos.
Van B
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Nov 28 2022, 08:17 PM) *

One of the best 'complete FI system' ads I have ever seen. Hoping every component checks out as functional.

I am not your buyer but one question: is the 1.8L-only bolt on air filter box shelf included also... did not see it in the photos.

It's there. you can see it attached to the airbox on the first pick.

I'm sure much of this system is work out, but the really important NLA stuff that usually doesn't fail is all there and worth the price alone!
StarBear
QUOTE(Van B @ Nov 29 2022, 12:46 PM) *

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Nov 28 2022, 08:17 PM) *

It's there. you can see it attached to the airbox on the first pick.

I'm sure much of this system is work out, but the really important NLA stuff that usually doesn't fail is all there and worth the price alone!

Indeed! Like the ECU, distributor and double stem vac can!
2mAn
Can this work on a 912E?
Van B
QUOTE(2mAn @ Dec 14 2022, 01:53 AM) *

Can this work on a 912E?

You’ll need to download the PET for both cars from the Porsche classic website, but there is quite a bit of cross compatibility
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Van B @ Dec 14 2022, 06:07 PM) *

QUOTE(2mAn @ Dec 14 2022, 01:53 AM) *

Can this work on a 912E?

You’ll need to download the PET for both cars from the Porsche classic website, but there is quite a bit of cross compatibility

Conceptually maybe, but practically speaking, I don't think so. The intake air plumbing and fuel delivery system/metering is 2.0L not 1.8L. I have built several 912E FI harnesses and they are significantly different internally and externally from the 914 L-Jet versions.

How many differences can you spot in the 912E engine bay vs the 1.8L 914?
jesiv
Do you have pictures inside the AFM? Curious about west?
gtsdls
QUOTE(jesiv @ Dec 25 2022, 10:57 AM) *

Do you have pictures inside the AFM? Curious about west?

Bump- still for sale
Prefer cash or cleared check.

This system came off a running engine, and the parts have been boxed and stored for years. I tried to keep the parts as organized as possible. The LJetronic (according to several threads from the past) will support a larger displacement by using 2.0 runners, larger injectors and/or higher FI system pressure.
gtsdls
Bump- still for sale @ $850
PP accepted, although I would prefer cash or cleared check.
Shipping at buyers expense, we use PirateShip to find best rate...

This system came off a running engine, and the parts have been boxed and stored for years. I tried to keep the parts as organized as possible. The LJetronic (according to several threads from the past) will support a larger displacement by using 2.0 runners, larger injectors and/or higher FI system pressure.
gtsdls
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.