Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 photo archive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreras0
Hello,
Does anyone know of an archive of Porsche 914 images that would be useful for assembly? For example, I'd like to see a picture from the underside of the front fender, showing how the turn signal lights are attached. Im just reassembling now after a complete teardown over 10y ago. I added some steel fender flares. Im thinking I must have removed a metal strap to which the turn signal lights are attached.

I'd love an up close picture of the brake line attachments to the calipers, and how the fittings are clipped onto the suspension parts.

Is there such a database of photos of a properly assembled 914?
Dion
Try browsing through the “build” challenges & restoration threads. You will prolly find something that meets your needs.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=78
carreras0
Thanks, Dion. Ill check it out!
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(carreras0 @ Nov 27 2022, 09:19 PM) *

Hello,
Does anyone know of an archive of Porsche 914 images that would be useful for assembly? For example, I'd like to see a picture from the underside of the front fender, showing how the turn signal lights are attached. Im just reassembling now after a complete teardown over 10y ago. I added some steel fender flares. Im thinking I must have removed a metal strap to which the turn signal lights are attached.

I'd love an up close picture of the brake line attachments to the calipers, and how the fittings are clipped onto the suspension parts.

Is there such a database of photos of a properly assembled 914?
QUOTE(Dion @ Nov 27 2022, 10:32 PM) *

Try browsing through the “build” challenges & restoration threads. You will prolly find something that meets your needs.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=78

I agree there are probably several build threads that may have this documented.
i am pretty sure i took and posted pictures of that area during my reassembly of that area , you can check my build thread . I dont know what page..
What are you specifically looking for, the wiring or how its mounted on the back side?

Phil

JeffBowlsby
You need the U-brackets to hold the TS buckets in place to the body. nothing is welded in.
Montreal914
Recently I have been using Bring A Trailer to get nice pictures of various point of interest.

With every 914 sold there having ~100+ pictures, you can find a lot of details.

Good luck with the reassembly!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.