Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Shell, Subaru 3.0 and 5-speed 2WD transmission, SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jamlip
1971 914 shell, small amount of rust in floor and rear trunk. Includes doors, rear bumper, some suspension. CA title on PNO - $1800

3.0 H6 from JDM Subaru Legacy - $1200

Subaru EJ205 Turbo JDM 5 Speed AWD Transmission converted to 2WD with Bremar spool locker and backplate installed - $1100

Located Palm Springs, California
stoked_on_spool
Sent you a PM. EZ30D or EZ30R? Plastic or metal intake manifold? I'm in San Diego
nnowa07
Can you post photos?
76-914
Sorry to hear that you're throwing in the towel. How did the rust repairs pan out. No pun intended. GLWS beerchug.gif
jamlip
All DMs replied to.

QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 7 2022, 10:52 AM) *

Sorry to hear that you're throwing in the towel. How did the rust repairs pan out. No pun intended. GLWS beerchug.gif

Pretty good. I like working on it, but I realized I'm happier driving, maintaining and enjoying the cars I already own.
76-914
Try selling this stuff on FB. This page was created just for water cooled 914 parts......
Parts for Water Cooled 914's . To enhance exposure go to Watered Down 914's and Subaru Powered Porsches then post that you've placed an ad in the "Parts for Water Cooled 914's". GLWS and enjoy the Hell out of that RV6. CAVU
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.