Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cleaning out the shop for a big move
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
This will be a list of items I have found so far from projects past that got squirreled away for some future project. Well the future project is coming up in 5-6 months and that is a major move and consolidation of three large properties each having their own from of hoarding collecting of the finest materials that will never be used.

Items listed below buyer pays shipping. Let the party begin.

Set of front suspension rubber bushings and the installation tool. New as I got them. $30

Click to view attachment

914 Rubber original version 1 rebuilt sun visors I have two sets. First set bare sun visors $50. Second Set sun visors with mounting clips. $60

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

And a center horn ring puck style off an early 911 for your gives you that 914-6 GT. Not sure the current value on these so here you go. $400 or make me an offer if I am off.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

914 fog light switch, no center pot or knob that screws in to it, just the bare switch. $10 SOLD - Thank you

Click to view attachment

J West 3rd brake light kit $25.00 Just sticks to the rear window you can find them installed via search. SOLD - Thank you

Click to view attachment

For some reason I keep these, 914 under tank fittings. $10SOLD - Thank you
Click to view attachment

914 fuel tank fill cap and neck and surround. $20 SOLD - Thank you

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
I would take the fog light switch if available.
914forme
And the next round of stuff.

SDS fuel injection system 6FE system. For a 6 cylinder installation has everything needed for the injection system. You will need intake system for your engine, fuel injectors for your application, and other bits to make it whole. But electronics and sensors are all here. New as I got it, was going to sue on my EG33 build, but works with any -6. $500 SOLD - Thank you

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

My quest for good audio in a 914 that still looked stock~ish has amassed the following items. I have fit all I can in my other cars, and I still have following.

A Kenwood four channel amp with bluetooth and a remote control. Just bluetooth the audio from your phone and hide the remote under the package cushion. Keep that old AM Blau radio in the dash. Good sound, Modren connivance, can keep the factory looking dash. Easy $50 - Pending

Click to view attachment

4x6 speakers

Pioneers $30 - Pending

Click to view attachment

Infinities plates $60 - Pending

Click to view attachment

Raw Subfoofers thin and small, going to us for a foot rest sub.

Infinity $50 - Pending

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

JL Audio $50 - Pending

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
type47fan
Hi,
sun visors with mounting clips, please

Pm me your PayPal info.,
thanks
MikeV914
I’ll take the other set or sun visors without clips
Pm me your PayPal info.
Thanks
Mike
915-1
Pm sent on sun visors w/ no clips
914outlaw
PM sent on the 914 fuel tank fill cap and neck and surround.
MikeV914
I’ll take the Kenwood Bluetooth amp and the infinity kappa’s as well

Thanks Mike.

Pm already sent on the visors with location info.
930cabman
Appears sun visors are spoken for, where is the move to? close/far/larger/better?

Good luck with the move
Chris H.
I'll take that 3rd brake light. Will pm you.
frostyf
Stephen, can I take the front suspension rubber bushings and the j west 3rd light please.

Do you know if the pioneer speakers will fit the stock speaker housings? If so can I get those as well
please?

Thanks Nick
Chris H just pipped me to the light whilst I was typing. No worries if anything changes am second in line please.
Mikey914
PM sent AMP / Sub /Infinitys
930cabman
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 4 2022, 03:03 PM) *

PM sent AMP / Sub /Infinitys

You may want to check, your PM came to me by mistake
Mike D.
PM question sent on SDS
mepstein
Stephen - Good luck with the next adventure. beerchug.gif
mzapisek
I will take the gas tank fittings.
pneuhyde
QUOTE(mzapisek @ Dec 5 2022, 11:21 AM) *

I will take the gas tank fittings.

If these don't work out for you, i would be intered in them
Thank you,
Steve
914forme
PM's all sent.
914forme
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 4 2022, 09:27 PM) *

Stephen - Good luck with the next adventure. beerchug.gif

Thanks Mark, I am getting very excited about it. I'll still be doing Porsche stuff, and once I get moved I will being doing a lot more fabrication work.

Cheers, Stephen
MikeV914
Hello I did not get a PM on the visors wo/ clips and the Bluetooth amp and infinity kappa speakers?

Thanks

Mike
mzapisek
No response to my PM regarding gas tank fittings. Thx
914forme
Working on the pending items, updated the list to show where every thing is in the process.

Items marked sold PM sent with tracking numbers.
Thank you for your patience, and overwhelming response.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.