Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Seat Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
52split
Looking for something similar to these seats. Looking for the 3 piece covers. If you have a set laying around to sell or know where I can pick up a pair in stock I would appreciate it. Click to view attachment
drem914
QUOTE(52split @ Dec 5 2022, 02:19 PM) *

Looking for something similar to these seats. Looking for the 3 piece covers. If you have a set laying around to sell or know where I can pick up a pair in stock I would appreciate it. Click to view attachment

Check 914Rubber.com I think they have the exact match in orange or red houndstooth.
Mikey914
Pretty sure we have the red in stock, It's not showing on the site but I'll check tomorrow when I'm back in the office. We are in the process of doing up more of all the HT seats.
Here's the difference between our red and orange
52split
QUOTE(drem914 @ Dec 5 2022, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(52split @ Dec 5 2022, 02:19 PM) *

Check 914Rubber.com I think they have the exact match in orange or red houndstooth.

Thank you
Ill reach out to them in the morning. Hopefully its in stock
Mikey914
I've got one. We are doing more up I'll let you know when they are ready.
Thanks,
Mark
52split
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 6 2022, 09:16 PM) *

I've got one. We are doing more up I'll let you know when they are ready.
Thanks,
Mark

Thank you Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.