Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Weber Tech Book
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sjhenry1075
Hey everyone, does anyone have an extra Weber tech book they're willing to sell? I looked on Amazon, but the only one for sale is $140. Hopefully, I can find one for less than that.

TIA
Freezin 914
Let me look, I may have one.
Freezin 914
I have this one
Freezin 914
Also, found the book titled Weber Tech Manual at CB performance.
$13.00
Craigers17
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Dec 6 2022, 07:40 AM) *

$13.00

That would be a great deal, but they aren't in stock. Shot in the dark, but you might try Auto Atlanta. I don't see it listed on their site, but seems like I saw one on their bookshelf in the lobby last time I was there. Also, depending on what you are trying to find out, you might want to check out the YouTube machine...if you haven't already. Maybe you can find what you are looking for there until you are able to get a manual. I'm a carb novice, but enjoy watching TheEZGZ....he seems to have quite a bit of experience with webers.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Dec 6 2022, 08:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Dec 6 2022, 07:40 AM) *

$13.00

That would be a great deal, but they aren't in stock. Shot in the dark, but you might try Auto Atlanta. I don't see it listed on their site, but seems like I saw one on their bookshelf in the lobby last time I was there. Also, depending on what you are trying to find out, you might want to check out the YouTube machine...if you haven't already. Maybe you can find what you are looking for there until you are able to get a manual. I'm a carb novice, but enjoy watching TheEZGZ....he seems to have quite a bit of experience with webers.

Thank you for the tip! I'm also a carb novice, so I need all the help I can get.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Dec 6 2022, 07:37 AM) *

I have this one

Is it for sale?
nditiz1
Search for Perry K, my posts, or any others for tuning dual carbs. There are a list of steps and items needed to get them tuned. The steps outline setting the baseline and then how to adjust based on AFR readings. I don't think I ever crack the book anymore.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Dec 6 2022, 07:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Dec 6 2022, 07:37 AM) *

I have this one

Is it for sale?

Sure, pm’ed you.
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Dec 6 2022, 04:20 AM) *

Hey everyone, does anyone have an extra Weber tech book they're willing to sell? I looked on Amazon, but the only one for sale is $140. Hopefully, I can find one for less than that.

TIA

contact piercemanifolds.com. they are the largest Weber carb supply warehouse in the U.S. everything everypart you will need in a one stop shop. extensive racing history very knowledgeable.
930cabman
QUOTE(914043 @ Dec 6 2022, 12:15 PM) *

TIA

contact piercemanifolds.com. they are the largest Weber carb supply warehouse in the U.S. everything everypart you will need in a one stop shop. extensive racing history very knowledgeable.

And great guys too
brant
one more pro vote for Pierce Manifolds...

I just received another order of jets and parts from them 2 days ago
they are excellent
IronHillRestorations
Did you get the car with the carbs on it?

If so did it run good?

What size is the engine and what size are the carbs?

PM sent with carb tuning info
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(914043 @ Dec 6 2022, 12:15 PM) *

TIA

Thank you
sjhenry1075
Thank you for everyone's replies and ideas, I was contacted by a member who had an extra book.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.