Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recently moved (back) to Knoxville TN, any 914 World members nearby?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Hi All, My wife and I recently left FL and moved back to TN. It's been awhile since we left TN and I was wondering if any 914 World members are in the Knoxville area? I'm in the Amherst area of Knoxville.
DRPHIL914
Steve aka Mr. Okteenerfest is close, there are afew in that area, im sure they will chime in.
BK911
Yup.
I live in good ole rocky top, rocky top, TN.
Work in Oak Ridge.

Didnt you live in Clinton before?
I used to live in Maryville and thought Clinton was so far.
Now I drive through it twice a day!

Funny, I moved here from FL as well!
914rrr
QUOTE(BK911 @ Dec 7 2022, 09:33 AM) *

Yup.
I live in good ole rocky top, rocky top, TN.
Work in Oak Ridge.

Didnt you live in Clinton before?
I used to live in Maryville and thought Clinton was so far.
Now I drive through it twice a day!

Funny, I moved here from FL as well!

Yup, that's me! We used to have a place on Melton Hill Lake / Clinch River. I'll send you a PM and see about meeting up.
Rob
fasthonda
I'm in Farragut, but my car is still in South Carolina. We'll have to meet up.

Mike
865-591-1195
IronHillRestorations
I’m near Cleveland, but no real 914’s, just one of those new 914’s (Boxster) biggrin.gif

I do have a ton of 914 parts though
Al Meredith
Rob, nice to see your back from FL. I bought a bunch of stuff from you when you were on the river just before you left for Fl. You just missed our "Ockteenerfest" get together . Google up Okteenerfest and check us out. Al
914rrr
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Dec 7 2022, 12:49 PM) *

I’m near Cleveland, but no real 914’s, just one of those new 914’s (Boxster) biggrin.gif

Hi Perry, I forgot you were in the area-ish.
I've almost bought a Boxster a few times, bought a 996 instead.
Recently some guy in FL on CL sold a 2002 Boxster w hard top, running and driving for $6000. The seller replied he had 30 inquiries in as many minutes...

Q: Would you happen to have a drivers side quarter panel, front fender and door for a 70-74? There's a potential teener project I'm considering that may need these, among other things.
carr914
You guys move more than my Ex-Wife! happy11.gif
914rrr
Thanks for all the replies, wished I could have been here for Octeenerfest! I'll definitely be in touch!
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 7 2022, 10:18 AM) *

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Dec 7 2022, 12:49 PM) *

Hi Perry, I forgot you were in the area-ish.
I've almost bought a Boxster a few times, bought a 996 instead.
Recently some guy in FL on CL sold a 2002 Boxster w hard top, running and driving for $6000. The seller replied he had 30 inquiries in as many minutes...

Q: Would you happen to have a drivers side quarter panel, front fender and door for a 70-74? There's a potential teener project I'm considering that may need these, among other things.

I’ll see what I’ve got. I have a quarter panel but not sure which side, I have some doors, don’t have any front fenders.
poorsche914
Hey, Rob...

Besides the guys who already responded there are several teeners in the area.
I live in Walland and am the organizer of Okteenerfest each fall.
Others nearby that I know of include one in Townsend, a couple in Maryville, a couple in Seymour and a few in Knoxville.

We definitely all need to get together.

steve
driving.gif
B3owulf
I’m in the Clarksville area, so not too far.
914rrr
Thanks everyone! I'll probably need to pick this up after the holidays. My dad's health is declining and I need to spend more time in KY with him and my mom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.