Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD FS: Set of Four ATS Wheels, lug bolts, 3 ATS center caps $500 + shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
FRUNKenstein
SOLD 12/9/22

I have a decent set of four ATS wheels, includes lug bolts, three ATS center caps and four aftermarket "carbon fiber look" center caps. I took these off my '75 914 2.0 in August before I sold it. They were on the car when I bought it in 2020. I had a new set of tires installed on them at Discount Tire, and the install technician said one of them was bent slightly (shown in photos). However, he said they balanced fine, and I ran for 2 years without any issues before I swapped the tires to another set of rims.

The wheels will be shipped in one big box, but individually boxed within the big box. I will get them shipped immediately, so in time for Christmas!

Price is $500 plus actual shipping. I ran shipping estimates, and from Kansas City, it will be anywhere from a low of $46.24 (St. Louis, Dallas) to $66.03 (Miami, San Diego) to $74.98 (Seattle).

Email: jeffwagoner@juno.com
Call/Text: (913) 707-3766

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=859
016]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=859020]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=859024]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=859028]Click to view attachment
FRUNKenstein
Forum rules say to state what payment type accepted:
PayPal
Venmo
Zelle
Debit Card
Credit Card
Mail me a money order
Cash if in person pickup

Here’s how they looked mounted on my ‘75

Click to view attachment
FRUNKenstein
Sold this morning - thanks Rick!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.