Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: custom door panels Price Reduced
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
These are padded vinyl door panels made locally in Costa Mesa by a high end shop. Driver door has switches for power mirrors and come with the door card. They could be used for other functions….
Pass door has a switch for the power window.
Boxed up and ready to ship…. smile.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 7 2022, 07:01 PM) *

These are padded vinyl door panels made locally in Costa Mesa by a high end shop. Driver door has switches for power mirrors and come with the door card. They could be used for other functions….

Price reduced $250.00 + shippin
jim_hoyland
Price reduced to. $200 + ship
relentless

Hi Jim

I'll taken them. What is shipping to 97523?

Thjanks'

Ken

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 7 2022, 08:01 PM) *

jim_hoyland
QUOTE(relentless @ Feb 28 2023, 02:47 PM) *

Hi Jim

I'll taken them. What is shipping to 97523?

Thjanks'

Ken

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 7 2022, 08:01 PM) *

Will research shipping for you and get back later
sb914
I’ll be in seal next week. If shipping is to much I could grab them then @relentless
Could grab them from me. confused24.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(sb914 @ Mar 2 2023, 07:08 AM) *

I’ll be in seal next week. If shipping is to much I could grab them then @relentless
Could grab them from me. confused24.gif

Shipping was very reasonable; plus, I printed the label and ready to ship. Just pending payment
relentless
Thanks for the offer SB, but shipping UPS isn't bad. Jim has payment now through PP.

relentless
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.