Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inierior door latch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I don’t have a pic, the new door cards are on. When I went to slide the rubber guide onto the rod, i removed the rod and clip from the latch.
When I went to reattach the rod, I couldn’t figure out how that clip was set; I know it was hard to get off
Right now the interior door latch works and I need to know how critical the clip is. S picture of how it’s attached would be a big plus
76-914
Jim, are you referring tom the clip on each end that attaches the rod to the interior and exterior handles? If so, they are tricky. I always get that clip[ very close to the end and oriented so that when I push the clip moot slide over the 90 degree end. Did that help or confuse? If you don't get any local help drop by. beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Does the clip act like a keeper so the rod wont jump off the latch ? Maybe some has a picture…. smile.gif
76-914
Yes, it does. I've got a few sets in boxes so I can get you a close up of the attachment tomorrow if someone else doesn't post some pic's for you. beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 8 2022, 06:30 PM) *

Yes, it does. I've got a few sets in boxes so I can get you a close up of the attachment tomorrow if someone else doesn't post some pic's for you. beerchug.gif

Thanks Kent, I’m sure there are no pics on this site; I searched
Front yard mechanic
Clips are pretty simpleClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Front yard mechanic
Clips are pretty simpleClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Root_Werks
That's a perfect picture how they go on and work.
jim_hoyland
Thanks ! That a perfect picture; this needs to be in the classics smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.