Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Michelin TB15 Tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bullethead
Does anyone have a solid source for Michelin TB15 tires? Need 18/60-15 and 23/62-15s for my GT build.

Any assistance and or leads greatly appreciated! beerchug.gif
mepstein
summit sells them but I know they are in very short supply right now.
todd simpson
I tried to buy those sizes this summer and was told a 4 month back order.

I ordered some Hoosier bias plies instead and realigned the car for them and a week later I got an email the Michelins were back in stock!

Try Coker.
infraredcalvin
I’ve still got these in the shop, bummer you’re so far away, but I’m willing to discuss price…

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...55-45-vr15.html
Bernie B
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Dec 8 2022, 06:01 PM) *

Does anyone have a solid source for Michelin TB15 tires? Need 18/60-15 and 23/62-15s for my GT build.

Any assistance and or leads greatly appreciated! beerchug.gif

Try Longstone tires in the UK https://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/
Or Lucas Classic tires in So. Cal www.lucasclassictires.com
I have used them both, good inventory and prices.
sixnotfour
Coker Tire has a limited selection..US
Bullethead
Thanks guys, I've spoken with all the usual sources and everyone says Michelin isn't giving any avail updates right now. Coker's prices are usurious considering Michelin ships them free. Hoping that Longstone gets them soon, they have the best price.

@infraredcalvin I appreciate the offer Pat, but need new rubber... the car will be driven with some regularity.

Just got this reply from Performance Plus in Long Beach : Unfortunately, neither of those sizes are available. They are currently on a nationwide backorder with no ETA. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.