Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: set of 4 or 5 orig. Baby Fuchs (4-lug)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dachstein
Hi,
I have a 73 2.0 Appearance Group car restoration in progress, and this forum is a fantastic resource!
I’m lacking the original Baby Fuchs wheels. Looking for a set of 4 or 5. Ideally date coded late 72/early 73 (car is a 03/73 build). Please let me know what you have!
frankieshooz
QUOTE(dachstein @ Dec 10 2022, 01:55 PM) *

Hi,
I have a 73 2.0 Appearance Group car restoration in progress, and this forum is a fantastic resource!
I’m lacking the original Baby Fuchs wheels. Looking for a set of 4 or 5. Ideally date coded late 72/early 73 (car is a 03/73 build). Please let me know what you have!

I also have a 73 (right now in full resto at PMB) I have an extra set to Fuchs 15x5 1/2. I believe they are the set that came with the car. They appear to be chromed. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
frankieshooz
QUOTE(dachstein @ Dec 10 2022, 01:55 PM) *

Hi,

Here is stamping on the back
914Sixer
I have 3 with 2/73 date codes and one with 6/77 code. Want to sell as set. Average condition with usual wear. Have been spun balanced and are true. Have factory lugs and 3 abused center if need.
Montreal914
PM sent.
hencar
I have a set of 5 factory Fuchs with Pirelli tires from a 1973 914-4. They are in very good condition with no curb rashes or dings but they are sun-bleached. PM me with your email if interested. I don't know the date codes but can verify

TIA

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.