Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 4752907106
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
paule
I know... a long shot. Noting that others have come across cars they previously owned I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm interested in buying it if found but would also welcome the opportunity to be on the short list if/when it is for sale. Any and all referrals are appreciated. Thanks.
Mikey914
Welcome and good luck. I do have a 75 Palma metalic I plan to put up this summer if you can't find it. It's a 2.0.
Freezin 914
Where was last seen? Sold? Color?
paule
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Dec 12 2022, 06:42 AM) *

Where was last seen? Sold? Color?

Mossner's Motors in Milwaukee around June 1978, still its original color, L95K.
paule
bump
Dlee6205
A call to a private investigator might yield better results. It's worth a shot if you're serious about finding it.
paule
QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Jan 21 2023, 01:57 PM) *

A call to a private investigator might yield better results. It's worth a shot if you're serious about finding it.

Sounds expensive. I don't know if the car still exists. I sold it back to the dealership where I bought it and later in the 80's tried to track it down through the WI DMV. The DMV told me at the time the car was off the grid, no record of it.
paule
bump
MSGGrunt
Do you have the VIN? If you have a friend in Law Enforcement maybe they can run it and see what pops up. I know carfax doesn't like our older VINs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.