Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Porsche 914 Front Struts With Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hencar
For sale are a left and right McPherson strut assembly (BOGE) for a 1973 - 1976 Porsche 914-4. The struts are in good shape and come with the ATE disc brake calipers, the brake dust guards and 911 style 5 x 130 mm re-drilled 5 lug wheel hubs with extended length screw in lug bolts.

The strut inserts need to be replaced as well as the two dust guards and fasteners. The struts were removed from a running driving 1975 Porsche 914-4 2.0 liter. In looking at the brake calipers it doesn't appear that a rebuilding is needed. The pads look to be in good condition. All things considered this set of front strut assemblies looks to be in great condition.

Add a pair of the new URO 5 lug rear wheel hubs for a 914-4 and you can install the 5 lug Fuchs of our choice.

Not sure how to price these but I think $500.00 for the pair plus $92.50 in UPS and PayPal fees is a fair price.
hencar
QUOTE(hencar @ Dec 11 2022, 05:29 PM) *

For sale ar a left and right McPherson strut assembly for a 1973 - 1976 Porsche 914-4. The struts are in good shape and come with the ATE disc brake calipers, the brake dust guards and 911 style 5 x 130 mm re-drilled 5 lug wheel hubs with extended length screw in lug bolts.

The strut inserts need to be replaced as well as the two dust guards and fasteners. The struts were removed from a running driving 1975 Porsche 914-4 2.0 liter. In looking at the brake calipers it doesn't appear that a rebuilding is needed. The pads look to be in good condition. All things considered this set of front strut assemblies looks to be in great condition.

Add a pair of the new URO 5 lug rear wheel hubs for a 914-4 and you can install the 5 lug Fuchs of our choice.

Not sure how to price these but I think $500.00 for the pair plus $92.50 in UPS and PayPal fees is a fair price.

Click to view attachment
hencar
Sorry for the duplicate post. I was trying to edit the post. I found two strut dust guards or strut caps. They will painted green to match

TIA for your interest

Henry
hencar
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.