Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flying Debris
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
On the way to work one day last week I saw something going up in front of the car in front of me. Then something hits the front trunk with a big bang and goes up the windshield and is launched. I'm doing 75. I don't know what it was but it left a dent in the lid that is 3.5" x 3.25". I sure am glad it did not join me inside.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
JoeSharp
The ding in the trim and 3 scratches in the windshield
JoeSharp
The dent
TimT
Could have been the end of a leaf spring from a truck.

but that isnt bad flying debris, A few weeks ago a woman returned home from work, and found a human leg in her yard!! When a plane approached JFK, they opend the landing gear, and the remains of a stow-away fell out ohmy.gif , and a leg landed in a franklin square womans yard.
Allan
Were you following Aaron?

Piece of a flare maybe?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 9 2005, 02:27 PM)
Were you following Aaron?

Piece of a flare maybe?

bite me alan.....

JOE - ARE YOU GOING TO BE HOME ALL DAY TODAY?
JoeSharp
Aaron: Yes!
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
redshift
QUOTE (TimT @ Aug 9 2005, 04:01 PM)
Could have been the end of a leaf spring from a truck.

but that isnt bad flying debris, A few weeks ago a woman returned home from work, and found a human leg in her yard!! When a plane approached JFK, they opend the landing gear, and the remains of a stow-away fell out ohmy.gif , and a leg landed in a franklin square womans yard.

ar15.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Come to America! ALL ARE WELCOME!

(assuming it was international)

smile.gif

M
MecGen
LOL

I have a customer that was driving her CRV on the hyway when a jumper on an overpass decided it was time to go.

Bounced off a car ahead of her, then she drove the body over for about 50 feet.....yuk barf.gif

She never drove it again.....

Later
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.