Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 69-72 Front Roll Bar/Targa Roof Padding
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sbartmess
I am looking for a good, used front roll bar pad that screws to the Targa roof. The part no. is 914.563.021.12 (not .13 like later model cars).

Restoration lead time I was quote was too long.
Al Meredith
I have 3 in near perfect condition . I'm sure they are all early . What is the difference in early and late? AL
sbartmess
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Dec 14 2022, 12:24 PM) *

I have 3 in near perfect condition . I'm sure they are all early . What is the difference in early and late? AL

I honestly don't know the difference, except for the part number. I've bought enough late model part numbers only to find out the differences in fit or orientation.

I'll send you a direct message.
bdstone914
QUOTE(sbartmess @ Dec 14 2022, 03:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Dec 14 2022, 12:24 PM) *

@sbartmess
I honestly don't know the difference, except for the part number. I've bought enough late model part numbers only to find out the differences in fit or orientation.

I'll send you a direct message.

@"al Meredith"
The side that goes against the targa top is a different shape. The later type top has a raised boss around the front latch. You can make the late one fot by carving out some foam.
Mikey914
Can you use this? It has the extra vinyl that tends to get brittle and break off on the old ones.
https://914rubber.com/upper-roll-bar-pad-for-914
bdstone914
He needs the pad for the targa top not the sun visor pad.
Mikey914
Sorry, Skimmed this and misunderstood. Bump for WTB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.