Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Know the owner of this wreck. It is at Copart
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I checked the VIn data base and it's not listed. I would really like to know more bout it.

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Looks like an easy fix for you Rick!
StarBear
Enter it! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Looks like 7 of 9 The only thing I am concerned about is the typical hell hole and long issues.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
brant
What state is the add from
nathanxnathan
The front inner wheel wells look like someone sprayed bedliner on them looks a bit scary to me. They say estimated value $30,000 is a laugh. smile.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(nathanxnathan @ Dec 21 2022, 09:05 PM) *

The front inner wheel wells look like someone sprayed bedliner on them looks a bit scary to me. They say estimated value $30,000 is a laugh. smile.gif

I saw the bed liner too. I think Glenn may be able to check it out for me. I am not into fixing rust on top of the crash damage.
930cabman
I am also looking at this one, in reality I need another project like another %&#@*%$
rick 918-S
QUOTE(930cabman @ Dec 22 2022, 09:02 AM) *

I am also looking at this one, in reality I need another project like another %&#@*%$

I am concerned it was a repaint with the bedliner under the hood. Glenn Stazak offered to look at it. Let's see what he finds out.
930cabman
Most likely I will bail. Finding a local set of eyes will probably pay in spades.

GLWP cheer.gif
Chris H.
The plastic rockers worry me but Glenn will know exactly where to look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.