Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale 1973 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
robertlee
Selling a 1973 2 L fuel injected very original 914. In 100% working order with no rust, very nice driver white with black interior. For more information and photos please contact me at 619-518-8645 or at robertblee549@gmail.com. $34,000.Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
More photos! And details of the common trouble areas longs, hell hole, r was rctrunk floor etc.
robertlee
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 24 2022, 01:26 AM) *

More photos! And details of the common trouble areas longs, hell hole, r was rctrunk floor etc.

For more information and photos contact me at 619-518-8645 or robertblee549@gmail.com. The 914 can be inspected/ driven in San Clemente. CA , Please note I have a lift for complete underside inspection in my San Clemente man cave.
Cheers,
Robert.
flat4guy
Can you throw a few more pics up?
robertlee
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Dec 24 2022, 10:44 PM) *

Can you throw a few more pics up?

Sorry I can't seem to add more photos to this ad, very frustrating.
Text or email me for more.
JeffBowlsby
You just need to reduce the size of your photos and then you can add many photos to each post. Each post only allows about 3MB of photos.
Cairo94507
I emailed Robert and he sent me these photos. I redacted the rear plate. This sure likes a very nice car. If I had another stall in the garage....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
robertlee
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 26 2022, 09:48 AM) *

I emailed Robert and he sent me these photos. I redacted the rear plate. This sure likes a very nice car. If I had another stall in the garage....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thank you for your help! For those who are interested in more info and photos please text, call or email me.
Robert
robertlee
QUOTE(robertlee @ Dec 26 2022, 11:21 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thank you for your help! For those who are interested in more info and photos please text, call or email me.
Robert
robertlee
QUOTE(robertlee @ Dec 26 2022, 11:24 AM) *

QUOTE(robertlee @ Dec 26 2022, 11:21 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Robert

Please note the interior is in nearly perfect condition and the exterior paint and bright work is in very good condition as well. This 914 is one of the best ones out there currently.
JeffBowlsby
The car looks high quality and beautiful, but we’ve seen concealed damage on otherwise beautiful cars. I’m not your buyer but the critical areas a serious buyer will interested in is all about rust. Have photos of the hack points under tge rocker panels, hell hole under the battery tray, the battery tray, rear trunk floor, floor pans behind the seats and the weatherstripping channels in the front trunk.

And we need to see the engine bay. A few photos of that please.
robertlee
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 27 2022, 09:06 PM) *

The car looks high quality and beautiful, but we’ve seen concealed damage on otherwise beautiful cars. I’m not your buyer but the critical areas a serious buyer will interested in is all about rust. Have photos of the hack points under tge rocker panels, hell hole under the battery tray, the battery tray, rear trunk floor, floor pans behind the seats and the weatherstripping channels in the front trunk.

Thank you for your comments obviously those are the money shots for those who are truly interested they need to reach out to me the 914 will not be sold unless a PPI is done or personal inspection on the lift.
robertlee
QUOTE(robertlee @ Dec 27 2022, 10:13 PM) *

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 27 2022, 09:06 PM) *

Thank you for your comments obviously those are the money shots for those who are truly interested they need to reach out to me the 914 will not be sold unless a PPI is done or personal inspection on the lift.

porboy
Nice 914
930cabman

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Sounds like an addition to the garage is in order
robertlee
QUOTE(porboy @ Jan 20 2023, 02:57 PM) *

I talked to the owner, his name is Ron, a very nice guy who does concur 356 restorations. He sent me pics and this is a very nice driver that can be taken to the concur restoration level. The exterior is a good respray and a more white than the original light ivory. The previous owner ran a gas line under the car instead of through the center tunnel, but that can be easily fixed with a new stainless steel fuel line. This is a good 73' with all the original fixin's. He is firm at $32K, but his is inline with what you see on BAT, maybe even better than BAT cars.

Rick I hear your only $1k apart on Ron's Beauty
porboy
Nice 914
robertlee
SOLD
porboy
Congratulations.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.