Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheels-Mahle 5 lug Gas Burners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SennaMP4
For those looking for some nice wheels for your 914-6, I have the following:
1.) Five restored 15X5.5 Mahle five Lug wheels. These have been restored by Peter Nguyen, and are finished in (factory) silver. Five wheels Price $5,000.00

2.) Four un-restored 15X5.5 Mahle five lug wheels. These too are silver, but not restored yet. All wheels are true and in great condition. Four wheels Price $3200.00
(Picture attached)

Thanks,
ToddClick to view attachment
NARP74
I'll be the bad guy here. Welcome to the World if you are real. If you have been lurking for a while you might have seen some nefarious deals going on here, and on Pelican, and the Samba and other sites. People show up with no posts just to sell things they do not have to try and get money. I am not saying you are or are not, I don't know. You might find buyers are a little scared of losing lots of hard earned money right now, those are big prices, may be worth it, maybe not. Might also try Pelican, the Samba and BaT.

If you do have these it would go a long way to ease the minds of people if you could show a pic of a wheel in front of the Ramsey house, or Moe's, or Snarf's or on Pearl St. or with a current copy of the Daily Camera.

Not trying to be a D head, just trying to help. GLWS
Cairo94507
SennaMP4 - welcome.png

Welcome to the best car site on the planet. NARP74 hits the nail on the head as it comes to anxiety buying expensive parts from a brand-spanking new member with no history. I would love to one day get a set of 5 Gas Burners for my restored 914-6; I love them. But when that does happen it will be in person. Best wishes and GLWTS.
Cheers beerchug.gif
david63
Know there are a few of us 914 world members in the Boulder area. I’m in Parker but it’s still less than an hour away. Imagine someone would be willing to look at the wheels in person if needed.
NARP74
A close up pic of the front and back of each wheel will help too.
SennaMP4
Hey There 914-World........it took me a few weeks to get approved on this site (to post adds). This was my first post and WOW! what a welcome.......so let me unpack the various replies (which I love by the way).
1.) I hear you on the Scammers, I unfortunately have been burned (on two occasions) with posts on Pelican. What I have learned is to have a phone conversation with the buyer/seller. You can usually weed out the trash with a simple conversation. That and look when they have joined, I am guilty of this on this site........
2.) I can post these wheels on Pelican too, but I have found that its the 914 folks (especially with cars that have the 914-6 that these wheels appeal too (because there lightweight).
3.) I will post some additional pics, especially of the restored wheels that I had done from Peter. Stay tuned, I am in the throws of Holiday cheer and gift giving. But love the idea of adding the Daily Camera in the pic to verify that the hostage (I mean) wheels are still alive and genuine.
4.) Parker is south of Boulder, but a fun drive up C-470 (at speed) gets you to Golden, CO and then north over to Boulder........where I am happy to meet up with anyone who wants to have a look. I had this happen with some Fuchs that I advertised on PCOA website, it makes sense and I am happy to show anyone them (who may be interested).
5.) Ok, thats it for now, thank you all for your responses, I got a big kick out of them and these wheels will find a nice home and provide years of smiles and miles going into 2023.
Cheers everyone, this looks like a cool spot with lots of action. Don't own a 914 yet, but have some great memories of crashing in one with my father when I was 10 years old.......made it out alive!
Todd
mepstein
welcome.png
914Sixer
You will have to excuse us but we are a VERY protective group. We try and get out front of the bad guys and like to make worry free purchases. biggrin.gif welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.