Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: empi 8 spoke rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a.munoz3
anyone in az have empi 8-spoke rims for sale? i need 2 from a recent crash wacko.gif if u have those rims for sale and are out of state can you ship out to Phoenix, AZ?
Joe Bob
There are Empi copies that don't have the correct offsett for 914s....what size tires were on yours?
a.munoz3
p195/60r15
firstknight13
dave@bugcity.com has the best deals on the empi/ american racing wheels. i paid like 80.00 each. and i got the empi spinners from him too smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Bob
If 195s are the biggest you can fit on the rears you have a VW wheel.....you might want to take the opportunity to get the right wheels which allows you to get a larger tire under the fender.....

Nice Fuchs/Pedrinis or Mahles aren't that expensive....
SLITS
I have a couple around. Will take some images and give you a look-see if you want. Email me....it's easier to send images that way.

Yes, I can ship them from Riverside, CA. If I come your way before the 25th, I could bring them with me. Son-in-Law is leaving for the beach for 1 1/2 years and I want to see him before he leaves.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.