Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - Getty Design Dashboard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moldygreg
Getty Design dash. Upgrade to 5 gauge 911 style dashboard.

For more information on the dash and retails pricing see

Getty Designs LINK

NOTE: SHIPPING is expensive. I just purchased a 944 dashboard and had shipped across country for $260.

Prefer local pickup.

I would estimate shipping to be a minimum of $150+ across country.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
NARP74
This is why I look at seemingly unrelated to my needs posts on this site. I have one of these installed in a car I bought this summer. I did not even know what it was. Now I do... It's really nice.
914werke
This is a GREAT deal. ~ I should've grabbed it but I have too many balls in air.
apexhound
PM sent
moldygreg
QUOTE(apexhound @ Dec 27 2022, 11:46 AM) *

PM sent

Reply sent ---
MikeV914
Is it sold? If not I’ll take it.

Pm sent

Thanks Mike.
moldygreg
QUOTE(MikeV914 @ Dec 27 2022, 02:49 PM) *

Is it sold? If not I’ll take it.

Pm sent

Thanks Mike.

Reply sent.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(914werke @ Dec 27 2022, 10:59 AM) *

This is a GREAT deal. ~ I should've grabbed it but I have too many balls in air.

agree.gif

Had this sprung up before I bought a dash from you, woulda bought this. It's a good deal and that dash looks amazing in a 914.
moldygreg
Sold to Apexhound. First to respond and pay.
jim_hoyland
Those Getty 911 style dashes are really well made. They fit perfectly and don’t require other modifications.
NARP74
My only complaint is the fun zone on the speedo is covered by your hands on the steering wheel. I started rotating my speedo so the optimum driving speed is visible.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Dec 27 2022, 09:02 PM) *

My only complaint is the fun zone on the speedo is covered by your hands on the steering wheel. I started rotating my speedo so the optimum driving speed is visible.

I got around that issues with a heads-up display for mph
NARP74
Good idea. I saw stratplayer had a HUD at the RRC too. Which one did you get?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Dec 28 2022, 12:49 PM) *

Good idea. I saw stratplayer had a HUD at the RRC too. Which one did you get?

I got the same one Jim has; I saw his several years ago and ordered the same one. They sell,on eBay for $25 + or -
It’s the simplest model, MPH only, it’s hardwired to the fuse panel.
Best thing about it is; The MPH can be seen in my periferal field of vision. Don’t have to move my eyes. Nice when heading through speed traps….
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.