Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB to the rescue again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
so.. about a year ago, I'm doing a pad change on the front of my teener and getting ready for an event...

pulling the pads... revealed or caused.. a caliper boot to rip.
in the interest of time, I slap a new boot on that piston and make it to the event.

so now that I have time, I decide to rebuild and freshen things up in the brake department....

initially I was looking for information about how to clock the calipers.
Mr. Eric Shea.... texts me and discusses...

Now I'm ready to bleed things and looking forward to FRESH Brakes, and soft lines...
whew... PMB to the rescue again!

thank you to the whole crew over at PMB
the wonderful service... the support to our community.

and happy new years also...
Cairo94507
We are truly lucky to have such talented and giving people on this site who are always willing to share their expertise so we can keep our cars running and driving. beerchug.gif
NARP74
You know when you get a new couch or carpet and next thing you know it's time for a fresh coat of paint, and drapes and everything else. This is like that. Those sway bar fittings are not up to scratch now!
brant
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Dec 27 2022, 11:54 AM) *

You know when you get a new couch or carpet and next thing you know it's time for a fresh coat of paint, and drapes and everything else. This is like that. Those sway bar fittings are not up to scratch now!

HA!!!!

I was thinking maybe I should get rotors too...
you are right.
mlindner
Very nice. Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.