Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Your Choice Gauges $149 each Shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Restored Late combo gauge. Left trim ring loose for paint or replacement. Painted needles and tested. Updated plastic to glass. Plug and play.

914-6 GT Style gauge. 60mm gauge but low fuel light NOT in correct location. Custom made gauge. Needs to go.

Your choice $149 each shipped
PP: a914nut@email.com
TMM914
Mark I will take the Gt Style fuel gauge.
Pm sent. Thanks Todd
914Sixer
GT fuel gauge is going to Todd
L-Jet914
Were the late combo gauges ever an option in a 74 1.8? Or did the 1.8's not get the love the 2.0Ls did? Would be a nice edition to my for the most part as optioned 74 1.8L (would purchase the temp sender and billet taco plate for it. I think the rest of the wiring is in the car). (Steelies (added 2.0L fuchs wheels myself), Non Appearance group, No AC, Radio) I think that was it. Pretty much bottom of the barrel 1.8L from what I can gather that my father bought.
914Sixer
Yes, combo gauge was an option. Will require wire from center console wire plug under carpet and taco plate set up.
L-Jet914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 31 2022, 07:31 PM) *

Yes, combo gauge was an option. Will require wire from center console wire plug under carpet and taco plate set up.

I'll take it. PM Sent.
914Sixer
Sold to David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.