Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS New Weltmeister 180 lb Rear Springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
FS a set of Weltmeister progressive rate 180 lb rear springs new in the bag.

$110 + shipping to the lower 48, insurance & PP fees extra

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
aturboman
Bump for lower price
930cabman
Put me in line, assuming you can provide more information. Can these be used in a street application? I did a quick google search and found very little.
Thank you
aturboman
Weltmeister is the original brand Performance Products owned back in the day. The 180s are good for a 914-6 or a car with wider tires and aggressive driving.

I bought this set for my 914-6 with a 3.0 engine but then realized I had already bought them so they're just duplicates.

The progressive spring makes them softer for better ride but they get significantly stiffer as they compress. Hope that is enough info.

PM me if you want the set. Thanks

These are pending sold, thanks.
Nacho
QUOTE(930cabman @ Jan 8 2023, 07:47 PM) *

Put me in line, assuming you can provide more information. Can these be used in a street application? I did a quick google search and found very little.
Thank you

I run these on my 73 and they are perfectly smooth & comfortable for street use.

-IQ
JamesM
QUOTE(930cabman @ Jan 8 2023, 05:47 PM) *

Thank you

I have had these on my car since i bought it 20+ years ago, paired with a 21mm front weltmeister swaybar. fine on the street as long as you have decent control arm bushings. Feel like the 21mm swaybar may even be a little much for them, pushes a little more than i would like. Going to try softening up the front of the car a little when it goes back together
B2524
Could you measure the diameter of the wire used to make these springs? Not the coil diameter just the wire. Thanks.
Aefcaf
QUOTE(aturboman @ Jan 1 2023, 02:13 PM) *

FS a set of Weltmeister progressive rate 180 lb rear springs new in the bag.

$110 + shipping to the lower 48, insurance & PP fees extra

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Are these still available?
aturboman
Sorry, they are no longer available
mepstein
I’m pretty sure I have a new pair of the same springs. I’ll check tonight. PM me if interested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.