Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you world
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
worn
I just wanted to thank you all. I put a bit short of 10k miles on the red car last year. Met so many wonderful people along the way. This World has the most generous folks I have ever even heard of. You made me feel welcome so often. And I didn’t hit any deer the whole of 2022!
Warren
CCE
Yes! I am also very grateful to all the 914 community and all the comments which contributed directly or indirectly with information and support. irish914.jpg

914world is definitely an excellent resource for us new in the brand, model, driving.gif

Thank you all! And keep uploading pictures they all help with good ideas.

Click to view attachment
sb914
QUOTE(worn @ Jan 1 2023, 04:45 PM) *

I just wanted to thank you all. I put a bit short of 10k miles on the red car last year. Met so many wonderful people along the way. This World has the most generous folks I have ever even heard of. You made me feel welcome so often. And I didn’t hit any deer the whole of 2022!
Warren

Hi @worn my friend!!!
Hope everything’s going great.
I hope we can cross paths soon again.
Have a fantastic New year warren …..
Robarabian
I would have to agree. Every time I meet someone new, it is a genuine connection. Not to mention all the advice and expertise.

Click to view attachment
NARP74
QUOTE(worn @ Jan 1 2023, 05:45 PM) *

Warren

Well said Worn, I agree!
mlindner
Thanks Warren, I feel the same way. We have some nice cars but this 914 forum and the people are just the best. I only put on 4,000 miles, but sure had fun. Happy New Year. MarkClick to view attachment
worn
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jan 2 2023, 10:17 AM) *

Thanks Warren, I feel the same way. We have some nice cars but this 914 forum and the people are just the best. I only put on 4,000 miles, but sure had fun. Happy New Year. MarkClick to view attachment

What a car.
930cabman
QUOTE(worn @ Jan 1 2023, 07:45 PM) *

Warren

agree.gif Still wondering how we survived for those couple weeks when the site was down. A huge shout out to everyone on the world driving-girl.gif
76-914
I have to agree. In the past 13 years I've been on board this community has grown and still retained it's helpful, can do personality. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
No better group of guys and gals playing with cars. assimilate.gif
cali914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 2 2023, 06:32 PM) *

No better group of guys and gals playing with cars. assimilate.gif

agree.gif 100 percent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.