Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 bolt exhaust flanges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_in_NH
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a source for the 3 bolt muffler flanges that mate with the late 2.0 muffler. Thanks in advance!

Tom
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tom_in_NH @ Jan 4 2023, 03:50 PM) *

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a source for the 3 bolt muffler flanges that mate with the late 2.0 muffler. Thanks in advance!

Tom

@mb911 might have some.
mb911
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 4 2023, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_in_NH @ Jan 4 2023, 03:50 PM) *

Tom

@mb911 might have some.

Sorry I don’t have those
Maltese Falcon
If you can still find a small custom muffler shop, they may have a wall-rack with some industry standard stamped steel exhaust flanges on hand. The 3-bolt that is closest to the '75/76 muffler is an #F3...slightly larger as it's SAE and not Metric BUT ok to work with. Bursch also used these on their muffler prods'

marty914.jpg
Tom_in_NH
Thank you!

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jan 4 2023, 09:25 PM) *

If you can still find a small custom muffler shop, they may have a wall-rack with some industry standard stamped steel exhaust flanges on hand. The 3-bolt that is closest to the to the '75/76 muffler is an #F3...slightly larger as it's SAE and not Metric BUT ok to work with. Bursch also used these on their muffler prods'

marty914.jpg

rfinegan
I had a set for a triad muffler I got from Dave in the past...I’ll try to see if they are still around....this may take a few days
-Robert
I have an olde set of HEs if you want them...

QUOTE(Tom_in_NH @ Jan 4 2023, 04:50 PM) *

Tom
dr914@autoatlanta.com
John at Stainless systems has many left over after selling everything to dansk. You can also buy as ragged set of 2.0 heat exchangers and cut off the flanges, there are plenty at the various 914 used parts places

QUOTE(Tom_in_NH @ Jan 4 2023, 02:50 PM) *

Tom

mb911
I guess I should clarify I have the more desirable 2.0 flanges in stock and cheap

https://914-6werkshop.com/shop/products/

rfinegan
I looked but can not put my hands on the SS flanges...if I find them I will post...but i think i gave them away with a bunch of other pipe pieces
I do have a set of late Heat Exchanges that are up for grabs (FREE)and the manifolds too. Maybe even complete with the tins and such(or most of them)
mb911
Here are my flanges.Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
...this is what comes to mind when describing "Late" 914, as in the last 2 production years;
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
These are the exhaust muffler flanges (sae # F3)...which would interfit to "Late" muffler
Hope this helps with your quest
Click to view attachment
marty914.jpg
Root_Werks
That's what came to mind for me, single pipe 3 bolt.
mb911
agree.gif

Yup that’s why I initially said no.
jim_hoyland
I bought some from Tangerine Racing, a few years ago
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.