Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Pair 914 Seats - Price Drop to $699.00 (SOLD !)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Osnabruck914
For Sale - Pair of Porsche 914 seats in original black vinyl, removed from a '74. Compared to the average junk out there these seats are in very decent condition. No rips, tears, or gross deformities. Comes with the rails that attach to the seat bottoms and the bolts to attach them. DOES NOT include the frames that attach to the floor pan. Note that the bottom of one of the seat bottoms is done in gray carpet (not visible when installed). Pics provided to evaluate condition.

$699.00 Plus Actual Shipping to Lower 48 States Only.

PayPal only for payment in USD.

PM if interested. I will ship them UPS or FedEx, your choice, or if you are close to the Tampa Bay area you may pick them up in person.

My previous Username was "Ansbacher", but after the 914 World system hack, I could never log in again, and I could not get any help from the site to reset my password, so I have had to re-register as "Osnabruck914", hence my low post number (it was over 600 under my old username). Nothing nefarious going on here.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=862
111]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=862115]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=862119]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=862123]Click to view attachment
Stingbee
QUOTE(Osnabruck914 @ Jan 6 2023, 04:51 PM) *

For Sale - Pair of Porsche 914 seats in original black vinyl, removed from a '74. Compared to the average junk out there these seats are in very decent condition. No rips, tears, or gross deformities. Comes with the rails that attach to the seat bottoms and the bolts to attach them. DOES NOT include the frames that attach to the floor pan. Note that the bottom of one of the seat bottoms is done in gray carpet (not visible when installed). Pics provided to evaluate condition.

$750.00 Plus Actual Shipping to Lower 48 States Only.

PayPal only for payment in USD.

PM if interested. I will ship them UPS or FedEx, your choice, or if you are close to the Tampa Bay area you may pick them up in person.

My previous Username was "Ansbacher", but after the 914 World system hack, I could never log in again, and I could not get any help from the site to reset my password, so I have had to re-register as "Osnabruck914", hence my low post number (it was over 600 under my old username). Nothing nefarious going on here.

Very nice looking seats! if it weren't for shipping to CA, I would be getting them. GLWS

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=862
111]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=862115]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=862119]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=862123]Click to view attachment

Osnabruck914
Bump for Price Drop to $699.00 + Shipping.
dgelardi
QUOTE(Osnabruck914 @ Jan 13 2023, 01:11 PM) *

Shipping to 12508?
Osnabruck914
QUOTE(dgelardi @ Jan 14 2023, 08:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Osnabruck914 @ Jan 13 2023, 01:11 PM) *

Shipping to 12508?

OK, shipping to Zip 12508 is $190.00 via UPS. FedEx was closed for an estimate but is probably more. As you can see in the pic below there is an additional package that contains the rails. As an incentive, I will cover the shipping for that package.

For others interested, worst case scenario is $220.00 to Seattle from here in Tampa Bay, FL.

Click to view attachment

Osnabruck914

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.