Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914racer
WTB 914-6 steering column clamshell and preferably original 914-6 engine tin. Would consider newer remanufactured version.
Flyingmonkey
You may have better luck putting this in the Parts WTB/FS section rather than the CARS & ROLLERS section.
aturboman
I have a very nice original set of steering covers but they are rare and thus priced accordingly

Repros never fitted and got pulled from the market.

It's one of the hardest unique 6 parts to find.
jrrobertson
I agree, I have a set of repros and they are junk. I might be interested in your covers if 914racer in not.
troth
This is my main concern with doing the left side key conversion with 911 parts. Everything else is pretty easily available. I don’t know if a 911 clam shell can be used. Maybe 914rubber can look at making them.
burton73
This is where 914rubber should tool up one from a 6 and put a decent one out. They could charge accordingly. That will be the price of poker to do the conversion if a person wants to play that way.

Developing a new product is costly and to tool this part it would cost a bit.

Bob B
Van914
I wonder if you could scan and print. I believe both sides are the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.