Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- complete front wire harness for a 75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yellowporky
I am looking for an excellent condition 1975 front wire harness complete from fuse block
Please let me know what you have
Thank you
Chris
914werke
There is no "front" "rear" "middle" wire harness.
The chassis wiring loom for our cars are 1 piece, from front to rear.
yellowporky
Been a while since I dug into one of these but I thought there is a loom that goes through a larger grommet in the front behind the fuse panel.
Everything that goes forward is what I need. Mine got cut up during a moment of stupidity
Maybe I should look again and repost
Thanks
yellowporky
So it looks like I need to find someone with a damaged harness who is willing to chop off the part that goes through the large grommet to the front trunk. I can use a plug where the grommet goes so I can splice it together as this is not a factory correct car.
Thank you all for your help
Chris
JamesJ
If another member here doesn't have one, try High Performance House in Redwood City.
JeffBowlsby
Chris you would be best off replacing the entire chassis harness because you will be chasing gremlins at some point with the multitude of splices needed at that stressed juncture.

Note to all, THERE IS NO NEED TO CUT WIRES! Each one easily disconnects if you need to move it for any reason.
mepstein
I have a later harnesses. I’m not sure what year it is but it’s in very good shape. I’ll take some pics and you can decide if it will work for you.
gereed75
I also have a late harness in decent shape that might work for you if Marks doesn’t work out but it will be awhile before I could get to it to take some pix. February sometime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.