Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Show/Swap Boys Republic Feb.26
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
Anybody going to this?
356 Club So.Cal. Swap

It is what used to be the Phoenix Club event, now out in Chino Hills at the Boys Republic. Last year was pretty dismal in the swap section. Maybe because of the Covid wave that hit around this time last year.

They are doing a terrible job of promotion. I haven't seen or heard anything. I just remembered it was this time of year and started google searching.. confused24.gif

Maybe just too rich and too old to use the internet... happy11.gif

-still a COSOB 914 Owner

Lucky9146
I went last year and thought it was pretty good, scored several things and ran into Oscar and a few others while there. Billed as the All Porsche Swap Meet it is put on by the 356 Club and being a member of that, I see a lot of promotion for it. Seems I've seen elsewhere but cant think where now. Hmmm...maybe Pelican?

I'll be there selling.
driving.gif white914.jpg
ValcoOscar
I'm going

Last year we met up for lunch after the event...maybe again idea.gif popcorn[1].gif

Oscar
sb914
Those were the days my friends. sad.gif
Phoenix club event as well….
Steve
I will be there!!
bdstone914
I going. Lunch sounds good
campbellcj
Thanks for the heads-up, I hadn't heard either but can prob make it as well as lunch
willieg
And this is what happens beforehand. http://www.lalitandtoyshow.com/
Beach914
Ill be there.
914 Ranch
Hey Mike, sorry I can't make to this event, but I saw your name and thought I'd highjack your thread. And post a picture of your old car.

Click to view attachment

Long time no see, I'll try and let you know back out there.
914-300Hemi
We will be there
Mike D.
QUOTE(914 Ranch @ Jan 14 2023, 11:15 AM) *

And post a picture of your old car.

Click to view attachment

Long time no see, I'll try and let you know back out there.

Is that the "Carerror"?! beer.gif
jim_hoyland
Yup
jim_hoyland
When I looked at the 356 web page it seems like you have to purchase tickets in advance ?
In the past we paid at the gate
Steve
I will be there. I will also be at the Toy and Lit show on Saturday and then off to lunch at PEC with my daughter and boy friend for the overpriced delicious 917 burger.
https://356club.regfox.com/swapmeet-2023-reg
https://www.lalitandtoyshow.com/phone/index.html
http://www.restaurant917.com/
Lucky9146
Thought I would bump this thread as the swap meet is this Sunday!

They say rain or shine, hope it doesn't.
driving.gif white914.jpg
jhynesrockmtn
A bunch of us are flying down Thursday for the lit meet and Sunday swap and show. The weather isn't looking great :-(
Cairo94507
We were scheduled to be there and had a hotel reservation too. Then family matters got in the way. Have a good time everyone. beerchug.gif
Lucky9146
Update as of this morning from the 356Club

Seller admission moved from 6 AM to 7:30 AM

Shopper admission moved from 7 AM to 9 Am

driving.gif white914.jpg

THE ALL PORSCHE SWAP MEET
*** NEW START TIME ***

7:30 AM

Gates open at 7:30 AM for Sellers and Vendors.

General Admission opens at 9:00 AM

Vendors can set up Saturday 2/25 between 1pm and 330pm.

Sunday 2/26
The Boys Republic in Chino

Thank you for your participation in the 2023 All Porsche Swap Meet and Show happening on 2/26. Please note that we have moved the start time back to 7:30am for sellers and 9:00am for general admission

Early bird set up is still available Saturday 2/25 from 1:00pm to 3:30pm. We understand that getting to the venue from the Lit Show mid-day on Saturday can be a challenge, so the later start time on Sunday will allow for a more relaxed transition and for set up after sunrise!

We still have some space available in the indoor marketplace. If you would prefer to move inside, please use the link below to modify your reservation. Indoor space is limited and will likely sell out well before the event date. So, if you would like to move indoors, please act quickly.

This is a “rain or shine” event and, thankfully, it is looking like the storm will be over and done by Sunday. Due to possible inclement weather, we understand that some pre-paid vendors may not be able to attend. If you would like to cancel, please let us know by Friday 2/24 at 6:00pm and we will arrange a refund

If you have any questions about the event, please reach out and we will respond asap. contact@356club.org

Thank you for your support of the 356 Club of Southern California and The Boys Republic

Location: The Boys Republic, 1907 Boys Republic Dr., Chino Hills
Blue6
Saw some friends, but it was a pretty weak show due to the weather. sad.gif Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.