Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS complete wire harness and gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim dorociak
Guys while digging around my high storage shelf I ran across the last part I have from a 74 that I parted out in the early 90's. Complete wire harness including the gauges car had 77,000 with no motor when I acquired it. Pictures to follow to interested parties $750.00 plus fees and shipping if paying with PayPal. jdorociak@gmail.com. JimClick to view attachment
B2524
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Jan 14 2023, 03:03 PM) *

Guys while digging around my high storage shelf I ran across the last part I have from a 74 that I parted out in the early 90's. Complete wire harness including the gauges car had 77,000 with no motor when I acquired it. Pictures to follow to interested parties $750.00 plus fees and shipping if paying with PayPal. jdorociak@gmail.com. Jim

Price without the gauges?
Thanks
jim dorociak
$500 for wire harness $250 for gauges Jim. jdorociak@gmail.com
Van B
What engine/ FI system?
914werke
QUOTE(Van B @ Jan 15 2023, 07:28 AM) *
What engine/ FI system?

The chassis loom is engine independent. There are specific ignition & Injection harness's
jim dorociak
sorry guys originally purchased car with no motor and after 30 years I just do not know what engine was in the car. Car did have the appearance group package I remember. If I knew more I would include, but can not. jdorociak@gmail.com Jim
JeffBowlsby
The value of the harness depends on not only its model year, but its ccondition.

Any cut, damaged, hardened or chafed wires? Wire colors bright and not sun faded?

Any customization to the harness?

Is rubber snorkel tube inluded and serviceable?

Are all the plastic parts included and not broken or damaged?

davep
Since the harnesses are very year dependent, this one works best for any 1974 (if it is truly a 74 harness).
jim dorociak
Guys - first I want to thank everyone who showed interest. I pulled the harness out of the bag and laid out on driveway. I does have a few cut wires right in the middle, but I think overall the fact it is 48 years old and in its current condition means it should and could be used for someone who has one that has been weather exposed all those years some of these cars were off the road.

So. this needs to go to someone who needs it, I will sell the gauges for $200 still connected to harness and I will sell the harness for $300.

If interested please write to me to discuss further or additional pictures.

Thank you. Jim. jdorociak@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.