Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Reasons - Shirts etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
CoronaMike
Hi Y'all,

Thanks to everyone for your support last year!

We re-opened our store at www.914reasons.com !!

Right at the tail end of December, Etsy decided, I was a liability because Porsche AG didn't like me making a shirt that spelled "ehcsrop" (Porsche backwards)...which seems a little silly to me.
I try to be careful not to run afoul of Porsche copyrights. I don't use their crest in my designs, etc. Who knows, maybe they didn't like me making a few bucks per shirt. confused24.gif

Anyway, I'm back on my own site now. I moved over the top selling shirts of 2022 first, and I'll move everything else over as the weeks go on. There's new designs coming too!

Also, if you have any special requests let me know (paint code shirts etc) you can get me direct at mike@914reasons.com

Thanks again!!!
(Corona)Mike
914 Reasons
FlacaProductions
Hey Mike - sorry to hear of the troubles but glad you're moving ahead - you have good stuff!
CoronaMike
Thanks Brian! beerchug.gif
Van B
Trying to look at your site, but I can’t get it to scale correctly. Which means your shirts on the left and right are cutoff, FYI.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.