Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 2023 Northeast Gathering Info Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
OrangeBones
Official 2023 Northeast Gathering Info Thread

We will use this tread to kick-off the NEG4 information and update it along the way. Hold the date as you won’t want to miss this year’s event.

First shout out to Big Len for kicking us off a few years ago and keeping this thing running. Now that he is out west, the baton has passed to the Philly Crew (The 914 Mob) but we expect to have a new hype video from Len soon.

DATES: June 23-25th

Hotel: The Chateau Restort Camelback Mountain. 475 Camelback Road, Tannersville , PA, 18372

Check back for booking info as we will get a block of 20-30 rooms (King and Queens) and a group rate. We can park on the north side together. Hotel has a pool, free wi-fi, and free breakfast buffet.

Nearby amenities: Pocono Pub, Chillis, Wings & Pizza, and Dunkin Donuts.

[b]Details:

Friday we will kick off with a welcome at the hotel and hand out swag bags and register. That evening will be an optional drive up Mt. Pocono followed by pizza and drinks in the parking lot.

Saturday will be an epic drive through the Poconos after breakfast and the drivers meeting. We plan to have a leisure group and a faster group to choose from but will both be on the same route. To keep it all moving along we will have leaders and sweeps and a support vehicle. Lunch will be at a brewery along the route. We are planning to have most of the food covered via the entry fee. More on that later. When we return to the hotel, we will have two tech sessions and a food truck. Later that evening we will have the vendor parts (early thanks to our sponsors which we will list out here) and goodies raffle.

Sunday we will check out and plan to have an optional drive. Tentatively we are heading to the Pocono Raceway and will see about getting some parade laps.

Save the date and we will update the thread as we learn more. I look forward to another great hang this summer. Let us all know if you plan on coming.
Thanks
-Travis

Click to view attachment
TonyA
This is the forth annual. Originally started by Lenny who is now in NM.
If you live anywhere on the East coast you need to come to this.
StarBear
Anyone coming to the Gathering have an Adratic Blue (L50E) car? I have a fairly new 2oz jar of touch up paint from Paintscratch I can bring with me. About 80% full.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.