Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Door or Doors in SoCal Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wertygrog
Hi there, long-time-no-see. Looking for a D/S door or pair of doors, mostly straight and rust-free. Looking to pick up in LA or San Diego area. Don't really need the mechanisms or glass, mostly interested in the door structure itself.

Thanks!!
Brent
apexhound
Hey Brent,

I thought you might like to know about this CL post in LA…

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/d...7575083871.html

Cheers -

Dave

abes914
Howdy neighbor from Long Beach. Do you need an early or late type of door? I have an early set of doors (driver and passenger side). I can take pictures if you like.

Best,
Abe
Lsr911
If you do not find what you need in SoCal I have a solid late model pair in Phoenix AZ.
76-914
It has been awhile. Are you into 914's again?
wertygrog
Hi all, thanks for reaching out! Turns out my body shop was able to repair my existing doors, so all-good.

76-914, yes it's been awhile! Been busy raising kids with my '74 /6 conversion project sitting at my parent's house for a few years. However, I decided it was time to move ahead with the project. I removed the FG flares and welded on steel flares, and the 2.7L engine is currently being rebuilt. Car is now at the body shop, and will be going back to its original Olympic Blue. Cheers!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.