Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15X5.5 Mahle Gas Burner Wheels (5 lug)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SennaMP4
Trying this again, as I am new to this FORUM (and because I had no history, got accused of being a scammer). Here goes round two:

1.) For Sale: Five(5) restored Mahle wheels 15X5.5. These were restored by Peter Nguyen. They have new valve stems and I asked him if all wheels were True and Straight, which he confirmed. Wheel part number is: 901.361.017.00
Price: $5,000.00

2.) I have unpacked and attached pics for you to view. These are in Boulder, CO. Tried to add a Pic of the Daily Camera (Newspaper), but running into space and file size issues.......sorry!

3.) Wheel set comes with restored center caps too.

4.) Happy to have a conversation with anyone interested in these prior to payment and shipment. This tends to eliminate the scammers and validates the seller?

5.) I also have a set of four (4) Mahle 15X5.5 wheels that are not restored. There in good condition, no curb rash and straight. These are $3500.00

6.) Thanks for taking a look, and I will await any and all feedback

ToddClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
MM1
I just read the original thread . . .I don't believe anyone here actually "accused you of being a scammer" . . . but we are careful, and with good reason. I believe the replies to your thread showing some hard earned wisdom - not malicious intent.

I have purchased a beautiful set of Pedrini's and a set of ATS's here and I would highly suggest providing videos of your wheels spinning on a proper wheel balancer (you can ask the tech to video them on your phone if they don't let you in the bay - just tip the tech well). Small price to pay for a lucrative sale.

GLWTS!
SennaMP4
QUOTE(MM1 @ Jan 17 2023, 07:50 PM) *

I just read the original thread . . .I don't believe anyone here actually "accused you of being a scammer" . . . but we are careful, and with good reason. I believe the replies to your thread showing some hard earned wisdom - not malicious intent.

I have purchased a beautiful set of Pedrini's and a set of ATS's here and I would highly suggest providing videos of your wheels spinning on a proper wheel balancer (you can ask the tech to video them on your phone if they don't let you in the bay - just tip the tech well). Small price to pay for a lucrative sale.

GLWTS!

This is a good tip, and one I will follow up on. Thanks for the direction!
ClayPerrine
You might also get in touch with a long time 914world member who is local to you. Have him/her come over and look at the wheels and verify them.

Please don't think we are accusing you of anything. People on here have been burned by scammers before, so we are careful.

I think @gint is in the Denver area. He would probably be OK with inspecting them for you.

SennaMP4
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 18 2023, 11:19 AM) *

You might also get in touch with a long time 914world member who is local to you. Have him/her come over and look at the wheels and verify them.

Please don't think we are accusing you of anything. People on here have been burned by scammers before, so we are careful.

I think @gint is in the Denver area. He would probably be OK with inspecting them for you.

I agree, would welcome anyone stopping by and having a look. I sold some Fuchs to a gentleman back east, and he had a local friend stop by and take a look. That's the way I would do it, if I was in the market (for some sweet new wheels).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.